January 19, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY WITH THE PHLY BOYZ & FRIENDS

Yesterday was my birthday! We found a band and took the train to Cannes for lunch..


Amazing Eilinn; good friend, fellow Phly Boyz groupie and human encyclopedia.
Les Belles

Mister Wayne
Fresh linguini with creamy lobster

The Ultimate Worldwide Party and Private Events Band - THE PHLY BOYZ!!!

It is impossible to explain how incredibly good these guys are, you simply have to experience them.The Phly Boyz is an American/English band living in Nice, but most of the time they are phlying around the world entertaining all the party people out there. I was so lucky to meet them 2 years ago, and ever since they have filled my life with music and happiness! Here they are making my birthday even more magical.. 
I love you Evan, Wayne, Daniel & Brent!

www.phlyboyz.com


La Plage du Festival - Cannes

Tarte Tatin - Caramel Beurre Salé...










Thank you for making my birthday so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment