February 21, 2012

J'AIME LA ROSSETTISSERIE

It is true that we do have a relaxed life in the Côte d'Azur, but believe it or not, I do actually work as well. When I first came to France three years ago I got a job in the little place called La Rossettisserie in Old Nice. After a little pit stop in Hotel Normandy I am now back working with the amazing team there!

My friend and also the owner and chef de cuisine at La Rossettisserie, Jean Michel and myself.

La rôtissoire


Rôtie de boeuf/staff food...


Jambonneau with roast potatoes and grilled peppers

Luxury hot dog with gruyère, bacon and potato purée!

Souris d'agneau

Pauline brûle la crème!

A little coffee break before the guests arrive.
Wonderful Vincent stops buy almost every day to discuss different subjects!

La Rossettisserie is situated in the Vieux Nice - 8 Rue Mascoïnat
and is number 5 of 795 restaurants in Nice at www.tripadvisor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment